Dreaming about what's to come this year

Today I find myself looking out at the sailboats and thinking about where my dreams will take me this year.  I feel the need to challenge myself to move beyond my current ambitions and seek out new goals.  I feel the urge to continue on as a lifestyle entrepreneur. 



I want to push beyond what is comfortable and create opportunities where I can grow, discover, and learn.  So today, my mind is a lot like the sail boats in the distance.  I am open to seeing where my dreams will take me just the currents and winds take the sailboats.  Time to raise anchor.  I hope you join me on my journey.  Cheers!


Comments

Frank O'Grady said…
Dream big.
Or small.

Doesn't matter as long as you dream.
You got that right Frank! Too much life in front of us.
Anonymous said…
TRY NOT TO PUT YOUR ENERGY INTO BRINGING MORE PEOPLE IN YOUR WONDERFULL TOWN YOU WILL LOOSE IT YES I MEAN NOISE TRASH PEOPLE
Why post anonymously? Anyways, I am not encouraging anyone to move to our village. In fact, I'm usually the one telling people about the wind, dust, and loud roosters. I have nothing to gain financially. But I have every right to celebrate our family's adventures. Have a great day!

Popular posts from this blog

Adios Hurricane Kay

Hurricane Kay 8am Update

Hurricane Kay 10:40 am Update